Yard lamp is an outdoor lighting equipment, usually refers to outdoor road lighting equipment below 6 meters. The main components are: light source, lamp, lamp post, flange and embedded parts. It has the characteristics of diversity, beauty, beautification and decoration of the environment, so it is also called landscape garden light. Mainly used in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, residential quarters, and tourist attractions. Outdoor lighting in public places such as parks and squares can prolong people's outdoor activities and improve property safety.
How to install courtyard lights:
1. It is advisable to use low-power, high-color-rendering high-pressure sodium lamps, metal halide lamps, high-pressure mercury lamps and incandescent lamps to install courtyard lighting sources.
2. Grounding of courtyard lights The grounding of courtyard lights requires strict attention. Can touch metal poles and lights. The bare conductor should be reliably connected to the PEN line, the grounding line should be a single trunk line, the trunk line should be arranged along the garden lights to form a ring mesh, and the grounding trunk line should be connected to the lead-out trunk line of the grounding device at least two places.
3. After the power-on test operation is installed, the power-on test operation is allowed only after passing the insulation test. After power-on, you should carefully check and patrol to check whether the control of the lamp is flexible and accurate; whether the switch corresponds to the control sequence of the lamp. If any problem is found, the power should be turned off immediately, and the cause should be found and repaired.
Precautions for maintenance of garden lights:
1. Don't hang objects on the lamp, this will greatly shorten the life of the garden lamp;
2. It is necessary to check whether the lamp tube is aging and replace it in time. If it is found that the two parts of the lamp tube are red, the lamp tube is black or there are black shadows, etc., it proves that the lamp tube has begun to age. The bulb must be replaced according to the light source parameters provided by the sign.
3. Do not switch frequently, otherwise it will greatly reduce the service life of the garden light.